• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Art Class

ThunderCelt

National League Punter
I hope fellow BetNoders won't mind me using the forum to jump for joy, as I've just sold a novelette. It's M/M/F erotica called 'Art Class'.

:dance

M/M/F meaning gang bang ? :unsure

Nice one mate, chuffed for you clap handed in the resignation yet ? :lol

You havent told your mum have you ?

Cheers Swoops. I hope my stuff is a bit classier than 'gang bang' :unsure but you've got the drift :naughty

The parents probably shouldn't know about this one.

Very well done you dirty perv:thumb You'll be able to buy a new rainmac with the proceeds no doubt.

Well done Sir:zhail

Cheers Swoops. I hope my stuff is a bit classier than 'gang bang' :unsure but you've got the drift :naughty

The parents probably shouldn't know about this one.

Its erotica man :lol & dont forget I read the other one.....though there was no banging as I dont want to get my genders & benders mixed up :unsure

Sigh.....this'll be another review & link no doubt....he'll make me pay this time as well :wasnme

I have a question, TC. its not actually for me but no-ones going to believe that so fuck it :lol erotica, or however you want to term it, & using xcite books as an example, when it says consensual & legal, does that mean no anal?

Its not for me I said :hissyfit

:eek

Legal means no incest or underage etc. Consentual means no rape (which I suppose would fall into the legal catagory as well). Backsides are okay unless specific publishers say they don't want it (which I guess would make M/M erotica difficult...). My erotica is mild so I've never had to worry about extremes publishers accept.

I will pass the info on, thankyou :thumb

Nobodys buying that are they ? :lol

It was m/f anal I assure you, so I'm told anyway.......

oi, Slick, do one.........:embarassed

This thread has made me want to have a wank.

...and, to wrap the thread, Art Class is published :dance

(As, by coincidence, is 'The Well' which was accepted nearly two years ago. It's like Art Class but with much less erotica and much more violence. :dance)

Well done m8 and I'm sure in your case we'll allow you to spam a wee link:wink

Well done m8 and I'm sure in your case we'll allow you to spam a wee link:wink

Thanks slick (and everyone else). This must be a good betting forum if you let me post links to bad fiction as well as bad tips. :thumb Anyway, it looks as if it ain't quite ready - they've added it to the catalogue but not made it downloadable yet. Hopefully it's imminent :crossfingers . In answer to swooperman, it's kindle only - it's not long enough to be worth putting into paperback.

http://www.dreamsnfantasies.com/pro...id=46&osCsid=7807b05be1d5a5a2df5a84f295e13352

Diolch.

I wouldn't mind a bit of sympathy now please because I got arejection for a short story today :banghead

Back