1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Betnod football comp' week 4 5th Sept

Discussion in 'BETNOD free Cash Football comp for season 2014-15' started by ONEDUNME, Sep 3, 2014.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

We have our first completed selections of the weekend. 4.25 points scored = 11.35 in total after week 4 taking Yorkie to the top of the table with most of the other players yet to play.

Amended score as the Tokyo Verdy score had somehow been reported incorrectly. 3.35 scored for week, 10.45 total after 4 weeks
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  2. winrew

winrew GILF

Barrow @ 1.70
    Tamworth @ 1.75
    Halifax @ 1.91
    Carlisle ( Draw ) @ 3.30
    Bristol City @ 1.75
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Just scraped in before the 2pm cut off you little tinker.

No more bets please
  4. winrew

winrew GILF

Been in the Lakes having a look at another dog , floored it coming back , shitty coupon as well...
  5. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

ODM, Punter said Sheff Utd v Mk Dons is off
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Did he? Fuck, didn't see that.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yorkie (and anyone else really) if you're going to have picks that odds haven't been posted on the thread can you do a screencap please. I can't see historic odds any higher than 1.83 for your Yokohama bet. If you've backed it can you post up the screencap of your bet please?
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

and I can't even find the odds for that Gifu game
  9. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Couple of the prices on my games have shortened since I posted (Sporting and Sabadell), according to Oddschecker they were the right odds (as taken from Bet365) at the time I posted though.
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

That's not a problem - I can check it on the oddschecker history. It's not so easy with obscure leagues like the Japanese ones
  11. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

OK, wasn't sure whether you were referring to me too, as you said about people choosing games for which the odds haven't been posted on here.
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

It hasn't been a problem before because I've checked all the odds but I didn't bother this weeks as I thought people would be selecting from the international and uk games. I've got a link for checking historical odds and I've used it to check historical odds on european games but fucking Japan? What sort of normal person chooses bets from fucking Japan:lol.

I can't find any historical odds at all for two of Yorkie's winners and the other one is showing as a shorter price than he posted. I'm not saying it's not all above board, all I'm saying is that just accepting them on face value is saving up potential arguments for later.
  13. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

How many normal people post on here? :lookaround

Odds for those games can be found here - http://www.betexplorer.com/soccer/japan/j-league-division-2/

Think they were only the closing prices though, and you can see whether the prices were rising or falling, don't think you can see historical odds though.

According to them, Tokyo Verdy lost though. I checked it earlier on Futbol24 and I'm sure it said Tokyo Verdy won, but they're now also showing it as an away win. So his score should be 3.35 for this week.
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Strange, I looked at Livescore and they said they Verdy had won as well.
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

That site shows Yokohama as shortened to 1.85 so I'm happy for Yorkie's bet to be settled at 1.95
  16. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Reckon there must have been a mistake when the score was originally reported, and they all copied each other. All seem to agree now that it was an away win.
  17. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

By the way, are you not adding a replacement for your Sheff Utd selection?

Rules say it's OK if you want to pick a game from tomorrow - "Any selection that you have made which is subsequently postponed can be replaced up to the 2pm cut off time. If you are not able to post a replacement selection before cut off time (or if your game is abandoned in-play) you will normally be allowed an extra selection the following week. In exceptional circumstances (where games are called off at short notice) replacement selections may be requested after the normal cut off time but the replacement selection will only stand if a mod then posts to confirm that the replacement has been accepted (this gives time for prices to be checked if required)

If your game is cancelled on the Saturday and you would like to choose a Sunday game, you can post in the weekly thread to request this but your replacement selection will only stand if a mod then posts to confirm that the replacement selection is accepted."
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

To be honest, I was fucking struggling to find any bets of interest at all this weekend, let alone having to find another one tomorrow. With hindsight, I should really have extended this weekend from Friday to Monday given the amount of qualifiers to be played on Monday night but, since I didn't I'll just make my replacement bet Germany to beat Scotland at a massive price of 1.17.

Brave shout eh?:ohwell
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Can you post to confirm that bet as accepted as per the rules RC
  20. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Yep, no problem, bet accepted.