1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Premier League betting 26-28th April

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Apr 23, 2014.

1. slick

slick Administrator

English Premier League
    26 April 2014

Kick Off Match Home Draw Away
    12:45 Southampton v Everton 7/4 12/5 11/8
    15:00 Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur 15/8 12/5 5/4
    15:00 West Bromwich Albion v West Ham 10/11 12/5 11/4
    15:00 Swansea City v Aston Villa 4/6 5/2 4/1
    15:00 Fulham v Hull City 6/5 12/5 2/1
    17:30 Manchester United v Norwich City 4/11 7/2 13/2
    27 April 2014
    12:00 Sunderland v Cardiff City 5/6 12/5 3/1
    14:05 Liverpool v Chelsea 4/6 13/5 4/1
    16:10 Crystal Palace v Manchester City 6/1 7/2 2/5
    28 April 2014
    20:00 Arsenal v Newcastle United 2/7 4/1 8/1

Odds Betfred
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Chelsea 4/1:eek, I didn't expect that.
    The bookies must think they have already written off their season for the Champs league, maybe but even taking into account their Injury's I've never known Mourinhio to roll over in the big games.
    It's not one I'll be touching mind; It's just that the price stood out.
  3. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

4. slick

slick Administrator

Cheers RC I hadn't seen that.

lol, you'd think he was managing Norwich.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

I understand his point about playing on the Sunday and it's a good point.

I'm not falling for that send the kids bollocks though. Chelsea still have quality players to send to Anfield. Matic was superb at the Etihad and Salah is an excellent option. Lampard and Mikel make up a well balanced, quality midfield. Hazard off the bench halfway through the 2nd half. I hope Liverpool are well prepared.

I'm surprised bookies are reacting to his comments by pushing them out to that price. 4/1 does look big and 3/1 DNB even bigger.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

That's what I was getting at Punt, with a squad of Chelsea's quality there won't be many kids to choose from.
    If anything that side he put out against A madrid was more like his reserves once Cech went off.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

Liverpool are due to not score a goal at some point too. Chelsea could use the same tactic as they did Wednesday, park the bus and counter again.

Torres could really put the knife in.

I can no longer see City slipping up either, even though i thought Everton was a possible. Think this will be the game where Everton's bid for CL football ends.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Even if Liverpool get beat City will slip up Punt, have no fears on that point lol.
    Everything one way or another has gone Liverpool's way, I'm not saying you have been lucky because winning 11 games on the bounce is a fantastic achievement, It's written in the stars for Liverpool to win it I'm telling you.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Overall another shit set of fixtures are they not?

I may have been tempted by a few outsiders there like West Brom, Fulham and Sunderland but not at odds on or near evens considering their recent form.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

Small bet, Gerrard last scorer @ 8/1.

Obviously not one from the head, but he does take penalty's, free kicks and if scripts are written. I do think it's more of a 5/1 chance.

Probably just kiss of deathed the whole season there.
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

"We don't let this slip, we go again" :unsure
  12. winrew

winrew GILF

Shocking display from Liverpool , just seemed to pumping the ball in from 30 yards , not what we have come to expect this season.
    Nice result for City mind ..
  13. Punter

Punter Moderator

Mourinho at his best, gotta say well done to Chelsea.
  14. slick

slick Administrator

Liverpool were a bit naive if you ask me, from the off it was obvious Chelsea were set up just to keep liverpool out happy with a point then LIverpool try and blitz them when a point would have done for themselves too.
    They should have played them at their own game and come away with a bore draw to keep the destiny of the Prem in their own hands.
    Still it's not over yet and I still fancy Liverool to do it, it all depends now how much yesterdays defeat took out of them, even if City win against Everton on Saturday they need to concentrate and keep their chins up because even though City's last two games look like walkovers they're the type of matches we tend to fcuk up in.
    Punter likes this.
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I can see City fucking up against Everton and then Liverpool doing the same against Palace. It may depend upon whether City actually lose to Everton or get a point. If both get a point then it's Status Quo
  16. Punter

Punter Moderator

Liverpool could be in 3rd spot by the next time they play, that's the most likely scenario. A tough game on a Monday night down at Palace is a tough ask, i wouldn't like to call that.
    It's hard for me to see Everton stopping City, i think that Everton are probably on holiday now, knowing 4th is highly unlikely.
    Chelsea will definitely win their last two games imo.

I've not totally given up but City have enough class to see this out now. I'll be gutted we've not won it but i'm glad i took out the insurance.
  17. Seen

Seen Moderator

I win between £180 and £199 whatever happens, so from a gambling point of view I don't care who wins, but I do think Liverpool deserve to win it as they've played an entertaining attacking style all season.

Liverpool losing Henderson and City having YaYa back could well be what decides the title. Still time for shocks.
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Despite the effect on my wallet I agree that Liverpool probably deserve to win. Having said that, I suppose whoever finally keeps their bottle at the end deserves it but Liverpool have played the most entertaining football.

Like United, it's just their wanker fans I can't stand.
  19. Punter

Punter Moderator

Do you always try and level out (to a degree) Seen? In most cases i mean. Or if you fancy something reasonably strongly then go for gold with it and have smaller prizes if you get it wrong. More often than not which do you tend to do?

You including me in that comment ODM?
  20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Don't be daft. I'm talking about the cunts who rant on about history and forget that they haven't actually been the best team in England since God was a lad (and Winrew was just starting big school).