1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Post Your Ante Post 13/14 Bets Here

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by kompressaur, Jul 29, 2013.

1. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

Ive been a little out the errrr what do you call it....out the groove? out of sorts? out my head? anyhow i havent got my ante post bets together yet. I would be interested in what you betting fiends are on this new season to help guide me.

anyone got anything half decent?

thanks.
  2. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Hi komp,good to see youre ok.

Im trying to not bet much of my bank til later in the season but you wont be too surprised to know Ive been betting on:

Peterborough prom Dundee win/top 4 Peterheadwin/top 4 Brechin top 4 Aberdeen top 6 Juventos ser A Bayern champs leage at 4s Aguero top scorer with RVP as saver (City have easy start)

in the Champs im liking Reading and Forest .Bolton I like but they have a very hard start and a very easy run in so it may be about timing with them.They could be my biggest bet sometime in late Feb

Fleetwood prom with Portsmouth as savers.If Portsmouth do well early I will bet quite heavily on them as the price may go down fast.

The Conf is too competitive-will wait to see first 6 games. Have Eastliegh in their lge.

In the Prem I have Arse wout big 3 and Liverpool top 6 in one bet

Hope that answers your question at least as far as my bets go

Its all pretty obvious stuff-its really about the stakes

I will only be laying out 10% of my bank before mid Jan

Oh and I really must get on Dortmund for Champs lge if the 28s is still there.I will take 25s anyway
  3. kompressaur

Cheers Hotspur. Good to read what folks are on. Im on nothing and wont be. to busy with the unsocial.net Scottish new chamionship is a joke for betting. Legue one is great but its full of ok teams. Still think Stenhousemuir is a bit of value. League 2 peterhead (ob) Stirling albion and East Stirling fr me
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Have we not got the same thread elsewhere?

Anyhow so far My bets are a bit biased.
    so far I've got Dzeko top Prem goal scorer 33/1
    City to win Champs league 18/1 ( one to lay off as I expect us to get past the league stage this yr)
    Bury to win promotion from Lge 2 10/1
  5. slick

slick Administrator

If Rooney fcuks off I'm also going to take Wellbeck as being The English top Prem goal scorer at around 30/1, he may have only scored one last yr but this boy's time will come when he's played in the right position.
  6. kompressaur

soz slick i never saw another ante post thread about. Delete this if applicable I got this on some authority too-

7. slick

slick Administrator

Took coventry today @ 15's to gain promotion.
    seem to be going great guns at the moment, -10 point deficit gone and only 9 points off a playoff place with plenty of games to play, and who's to say they won't get auto promotion if they keep up there current form.
    Big gamble I know but couldn't resist at that price.
  8. kompressaur

shouting on this fucker. should get a run for my money :hope

[​IMG]
    Dudee is scary and Albion Rovers have won loads of games latelty whist missing their 7 bst players. Dunno the berwck price bt ill guarante youll get e/w vaue

what you all on?