1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Saturday 20thj August

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by ONEDUNME, Aug 20, 2011.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Last day of the Ebor meeting. Roll up, roll up, read all about it.

Get 'em while they're hot
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Had a quick squin and nothing jumping out. May just keep my gunpowder dry today.
  3. beamer

beamer Moderator

A hangover, Liverpool game and a wedding means the horses takes a back seat today.

Put in a Lucky 15 to keep me awake during the service.

San 2.15 Malthouse

Chester 4.10 Eternal Heart

Chester 4.45 Crown Council

San 5.35 Aeriel Acclaim

Cheers beamer
  4. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

3:35 Chester - MY LUCKY LIZ - Performed pretty well in her races as of late, but does have a bit to find on the official ratings. On the plus side, has bagged the number 2 stall and this is worth a lot.

3:55 Sandown - DRIFT AND DREAM - Goes well here and has run some nice races when fresh. Arguably a bit unlucky LTO in a similar race and a repeat of that effort, plus a bit of luck would see him go close.

5:35 Snadown - AERIAL ACCLAIM - Firstly apologies to connections, as with me and Beamer both picking it, they are clearly in trouble. Does have more than enough form to win this and the step up should also suit.

5:00 Curragh - PENCIL HILL - Always thought a bit of this one, but has not really developed as hoped. Does hold enough form to go close and did win over C and D, just over 12 Moths ago. First time cheekpieces as well and has been steadily backed all day ( now into 8's )
  5. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Few others of interest as well -

3:20 Sandown - RAGSAH EW

4:10 Chester - SABOTAGE - Has bagged the 1 stall and whilst it is not vital over longer ditances, it certainly helps. Never the most consistent, but does know how to win and no problem with conditions.

4:50 York - TIGHT LIPPED and ANGEL WARRIOR

5:20 York -

OUR JOCK ( Correct trip IMO and better than recently shown )
    BERBERENA ( C and D winner, decent effort LTO and a live danger off this mark )
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Good to see you've got your priorities right mate :laugh

450 York Wolfgang 8/1 victor chandler 10pt win

530 mkt rasen Residence and Spa 15/2 (no BOG)

530 Curragh Solar Verde 10pt win 3/1

600 mkt rsn Tom Wade 10pt win 9/2

610 Bath Top Cop 7/4 20pt win

625Perth Bachelor Lad 10pt win 7/1

640 Bath Joe Packet 10pt win 6/1