1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Who's Stalking Phil Mitchell - Eastenders

Discussion in 'Special & Novelty Betting' started by Yorkieacer, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

So yeah who's stalking him? Ive only seen a few episodes but heres the odds

Sort By: Fav/Name [​IMG]

Ben Mitchell 1
    Heather Trott 4
    Denise Fox 8
    Sharon Watts 8
    [​IMG]Glenda Mitchell 10
    [​IMG]Patrick Trueman 10
    [​IMG]Shirley Carter 10
    [​IMG]Simon Wicks 10
    [​IMG]David Wicks 12
    [​IMG]Deano Wicks 12
    [​IMG]Ian Beale 12
    [​IMG]Rainie Cross 12
    [​IMG]Roxy Mitchell 12
    [​IMG]Janine Butcher 16
    [​IMG]Mandy Slater 16
    [​IMG]Michael Moon 16
    [​IMG]Derek Branning 20
    [​IMG]Jay Mitchell 20
    [​IMG]Sam Mitchell 25
    [​IMG]Christian Clarke 33
    [​IMG]Alfie Moon
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Who fucking cares?

Nobody 1/2
    Just Yorkie 5/4
    Just Yorkie and a couple of million brain dead housewives 2/1
  3. Yorkieacer

Here's the ones we can rule out which will have no chance from upwards

Alfie - No chance he's m8s with Phil
    Christian - Currently off the show but back at chrimbo but wont be him
    Sam Mitchell - In prison i believe no chance
    Jay Mitchell - No chance he looks to Phil as a father
    Mandy Slater - Not quite sure who she is will google her
    Rainie Cross - His druggie ex no chance
    Ian Beale - Doubt he would want his arse given to him again and walked forward with two others no chance
    Deano Wicks - Hasnt been seen for ages not on the show useless actor no chance
    Shirley Carter - Wont be her no chance
    Patrick Trueman- Hell no it's him
    Glenda Mitchell - No chance she's left the show etc useless character no point bringing her back
    Denis Fox - Nope
    Heather Trott - Again no chance she was caught with the "envolopes" which were planted on her no chance
    Ben Mitchell- Everyones favourite as he was in Jack's flat

So that leaves us with

Sharon Watts 8
    Simon Wicks 10
    David Wicks 12
    Roxy Mitchell 12
    Janine Butcher 16
    Michael Moon 16
    Derek Branning 20

A name that isnt on there is Jack Branning for some reason, ill explain some more why the above could be but maybe its someone thats not on the list??

Theres bits on the site here http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/?feature

So who is it?
  4. Yorkieacer

And Christmas Day it will be revealed who it is
  5. Yorkieacer

Id also say the people on here we can rule out if they want to suprise people as some of the actors have made video's

http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/stalker/

So that leaves

Sharon Watts 8
    Simon Wicks 10
    David Wicks 12
    Roxy Mitchell 12
    Derek Branning 20
  6. Yorkieacer

Just taken this poll from entertainmentwise.com

Who is stalking Phil Mitchell?

[​IMG] 11.54% Lola Pearce
    [​IMG] 26.92% Michael Moon
    [​IMG] 34.62% Jack Branning
    [​IMG] 3.85% Janine Butcher
    [​IMG] 7.69% Rainie Cross
    [​IMG] 3.85% Jay Mitchell
    [​IMG] 3.85% Ian Beale
    [​IMG] 3.85% Mandy Salter
    [​IMG] 3.85% Alfie Moon
    [​IMG] 0% Denise Fox
    [​IMG] 0% Ben Mitchell
    [​IMG] 0%
    Someone else

Not just me thinking it could be Jack then
  7. Yorkieacer

8. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

You sure you've got those first and last prices the right way round? And if you have, can I have a couple of grand on "Just Yorkie and a couple of million brain dead housewives" at 2/1, please.
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Unfortunately, due to historic betting patterns on your account, I regret to inform you that your stake on this market is limited to 25p.

However, You can have as much as you like on any Spanish football game you choose.:thumb
  10. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Bastard :lol Kick a man while he's down why don't you?
  11. Yorkieacer

This shows its not Denise Fox
    http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/884124-phil-mitchells-my...

Phil is going to be banged up in the New Year for the murder which has started all of this anyway

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/so...

Watched first episode of last weeks and it didnt have anything 2nd one is starting now, Phil has been raided by the police. Phil is coming out of the house with police and Jack is stood with a copper, Walks past Derek and Denise has a shifty look on her. Hmm Cops have gone Shirley is saying maybe Jack hasnt lost the file. Hmm Jack says he knows who took the file. It's all on Ben here now his fingerprints are in Jacks flat etc but thats when he went in the night Amy had a accident. See there setting it all up to look like him the shifty looks him getting blamed etc which means it WONT BE BEN MITCHELL. Roxy has lost her kid down to Ben which could also be ammunition to her being behind it. End of episode all that was pointing to Ben so it wont be him, had mentions of others Jack, Derek and Denise but nothing big. Phil got a message at the end asking for 2k.
    Next episode begins with Phil making Billy dig a hole, ah its the cash in there. Shows Phil in the cafe with Shirley hes not telling her where the cash is and he's going to teach this person a lesson. Ah no hang on they wernt burying the cash wtf Phil has it in a bag confusing lol. Hmm Derek is in the cafe texting, the money never got collected.
    Fridays episode started off with someone collected the bag they collored the kid and turns out it was lola so it wont be here behind it then, reason she did it was mentioned the other day "texts" she's fallen down the stairs now and busted open. Ben and Jay are both pissed at Phil for it. Wow the whole family is falling apart at the hospital. Cops talking to Phil and Derek is watching just as he's "leaving Walford", ah no hes back in what i presume is the next day going into the car lot. Wtf they have just had Billy nicked im starting to think more and more its going to be this Derek dude now.
    Right got last nights epsiode to watch now, Billy has been nicked it wont be one of the Mitchells barr maybe at a big push Roxy. It wont be Shirley im liking the price on Derek alot at the moment.
  12. Yorkieacer

Someone has been in there flat, Billy is out of jail and Phil is having a christmas party. There writing a list of people to invite not sure what he has done to Patrick in the past. Ah Derek is going to be living at Jack's now. So there all saying there behind it and at the end Heather is choking and they find envolpes which are obviously planted in her bag by someone who was at the party.
    Im thinking now either Roxy Mitchell, Jack Branning or Derek Branning
  13. Yorkieacer

pdated odds

Ben Mitchell 10/11
    [​IMG]Heather Trott 5/2
    [​IMG]Denise Fox 8
    [​IMG]Masood Ahmed 8
    [​IMG]Sharon Watts 9
    [​IMG]Glenda Mitchell 10
    [​IMG]Patrick Trueman 10
    [​IMG]Sam Mitchell 10
    [​IMG]Shirley Carter 10
    [​IMG]Simon Wicks 10
    [​IMG]Syed Masood 10
    [​IMG]Zainab Masood 10
    [​IMG]David Wicks 12
    [​IMG]Deano Wicks 12
    Ian Beale 12
    Rainie Cross 12
    Roxy Mitchell 12
    Janine Butcher 16
    Mandy Slater 16
    Michael Moon 16
    Derek Branning 20
    Jay Mitchell 20
    Christian Clarke 33
    Alfie Moon 40
  14. Yorkieacer

Roxy Mitchell @ 12/1 Derek @ 21/1 Jack isnt quoted but i have spoken to there customer services and they have said they will contacted me within 48 hours with a price i can have

Right here are the storylines which will be going on over christmas time and this will help eliminate people more as they wont be involved in this

First Storyline is there will be a fire at christmas at the b+b killing 2 people believed to be Zaniab and one other person potentially Syed's ex wife and Christian returns so this rules out on the list of names
    Syed, Zaniab and Christian as they will have roles in this and if they die etc there not going to be around to grass Phil into the police which leads to his arrest. We also can rule out Denise, Patrick, Masood Ahmed and Alfie as it is believed the fireworks which are Alfies and moved there last week by Alfie and Patrick are the cause of the fire.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 2nd storyline is Pat will be dying over christmas due to heart problems or something along those lines. The names on the list i cant see any that will be part of this one but Janine could be i suppose.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3rd Storyline is Ian Beale and Mandy Salter will be getting married at some point but Mandy cheats on Ian the night before the wedding so i would rule out both of these as they have the storyline of will they/wont they get married.
    Looking at the rest of the names ive said it wont be Ben Mitchell and reasons why enough times, it wont be a good storyline infact it would be shit and pointless, its a waste as whats he going to do then? He wont grass his dad into the police and i cant believe his odds are dropping people must be thick betting on him below evens now.

Heather Trott i just cant see at all it being her after the envelopes being found on her in last nights episode and theres talk she is going to be murdered in the new year anyway which is good as she is a pointless part to the show.

Glenda Mitchell and Sam Mitchell i just can not see it being them at all its pointless, i know Phil had a affair with Glenda earlier in the year but no thanks it would be wasted on these and they keep referring to the person as a "he".

Shirley Carter it deffo wont be her she is the one who discovers who is behind it all were led to believe and plus she knows not to fuck with Phil.

Simon Wicks, David Wicks and Deano Wicks are only being spoken about as there coming back as i can see only for Pat's funeral so wont even be around at Christmas Day anyway.

Raine Cross has left now she had her leaving last week and i dont expect to see her back again on the show although she may if Tanya dies from this cancer but once again not good enough as a characther or has reason etc.

Janine Butcher and Michael Moon i did believe it was Michael but at the moment ive left him out but at 17/1 he is worth a saver for me as he has gone quiet the last few weeks, imo it wont be Janine at all.

Jay Mitchell it wont be him he looks upto Phil as a dad and is warning enough people not to mess with Phil as he's not a guy you muck about with which rules him out in my eyes.

Christian Clarke i cant see it being him at all he is returning nearer christmas but to get back with Syed etc and apparently Syeds ex will die in this fire and they will both adopt the baby so he has a storyline.
    So DI Hornets list of potential suspects are in no order
    Michael Moon 17/1
    Roxy Mitchell 13/1
    Derek Branning 21/1
    Jack Branning TBA
    I will now go and have a scout around on Digital Spy and see if i can pick anything up from spoilers etc
  15. Yorkieacer

Just reading some spoilers Digital Spy has for upcoming episodes and there is absolutely nothing giveing away before the Christmas day episode there keeping it quiet

Thursday 15th - With the tension between the Mitchells and Brannings escalating, Derek clashes with Phil and warns that if he's going to take on Jack, he'll be taking on him as well.
    Saturday 24th - Meanwhile, Phil is determined to catch his stalker and stages a stake-out, but will his stalker fall into the trap?
    And just for you Komp these two which rule out Shirley so dont be putting money on her
    Christmas Day - At the same time, everyone comes together for Christmas dinner at the Mitchells', but Shirley is put off her food when she finds out some shocking news about Phil's stalker. THIS RULES OUT SHIRLEY
    Tuesday 27th - Meanwhile, Shirley confronts Phil's stalker, but with all the other commotion happening on the Square, how long will it take her to reveal their identity to Phil?
    Jan 2nd - Meanwhile, the Mitchells anxiously wait for news about Phil.
    Jan 3rd - Denise takes a stand against Phil with a very public campaign, but what will Phil say when he finds out?

Ive also found out Densie recieves a present from someone Christmas Day regarding someone, this will be that Phil was selling dodgy cars with her ex husband and was mucking about with them which led to him dying so we can rule her out of the Letters etc but she will be wanting revenge like Jan 3rd spoilers say.
  16. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

I've seen it all now. :talkhand
    Punter likes this.
  17. Yorkieacer

Last nights episode starting off Shirley has gone to Heather and havign a go at her asking who put them there, Roxy is looking on and Jack, Roxy has quickly walked away and Jack is talking to Heather regarding it. Phil and Jack having a few words nothing bad nothing good. Phils had Jacks car towed away and now Jack is gunning for him.Oh dear the car is back but its not a car no more its crushed up.
  18. Yorkieacer

Tuesday 27th - Meanwhile, Shirley confronts Phil's stalker, but with all the other commotion happening on the Square, how long will it take her to reveal their identity to Phil?
    Ive just been thinking about this and "their" could that mean there is possibly more than 1 person?
  19. Yorkieacer

Just been on the EE page for the episode where Shirley goes to find out who it is and meets them and it has
    Credits
    Pat Evans -Pam St Clement
    Liam Butcher - James Ford
    Derek Branning - Jamie Foreman
    Janine Butcher - Charlie Brooks
    Michael Moon - Steve John Shepherd
    Afia Masood - Meryl Fernandes
    Tamwar Masood - Himesh Patel
    Masood Ahmed - Nitin Ganatra
    Zainab Khan - Nina Wadia
    Syed Masood - Marc Elliott
    But if we go to more credits it has these as well
    Phil Mitchell - Steve McFadden
    Shirley Carter - Linda Henry
    Ben Mitchell - Joshua Pascoe
    Patrick Trueman - Rudolph Walker
    Denise Fox - Diane Parish
    Kim Fox - Tameka Empson
    Alfie Moon - Shane Richie
    Anthony Moon - Matt Lapinskas
    Tyler Moon - Tony Discipline
    Ritchie Scott - Sian Webber
    Joseph - Michael Quartey
    DI Savage - Andrew Whipp
    Fire Investigation Officer - Shaun Smith
    Director - Michael Owen Morris
    Executive Producer - Bryan Kirkwood
    Writer -Jesse O'Mahoney
  20. Yorkieacer

Reason i put that is one name which has cropped up there has struck me!
    Ritchie Scott
    Sian Webber
    This is Phil Mitchells dodgy solicitor who knows everything he has done and hidden in the past etc its weird that she is in the credits but might just be a throw off. It would be the shock that Shirley is getting when she finds out.

After that episode none of the Mitchells or Richie scott are on the cast list for at least the next 3 epsiodes (Thats all that is updated on there so far)