• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Daily Review

swooperman

Resident nob
Mainly the horses in action today, although a fair few football & other sports bets have been posted up, some as far ahead as 8:30pm sunday.
Clash of the titans in the nags department is Marc v Seen, where a tussle for early supremacy saw both players off the mark in style. Marc picked 2 winners to post +14 but a quarter of the bank has been used, whereas that wily old campaigner Seen has taken time off filling in his compensation claim for being beaten up on day release & posted +9.1 with his only bet so far....despite many mutterings under his breath & at least one threat of potential murder :unsure
Beamer is the only other mover on the day with a +5 on the board, whilst Topdog, Winrew & Ubique all made selections that in some cases are still running.
The rest have kept their powder dry, though we're waiting for a definite result on a Supes bet that could leave our beloved captain treading water in quicksand :unsure
Komp has showed up & Yorkie has yet to bet because hes yet to find a computer that we havent temporarily barred the IP address of :lol

Sieg Heil !!

The rest have kept their powder dry, though we're waiting for a definite result on a Supes bet that could leave our beloved captain treading water in quicksand :unsure

He lost, it was trap 3 that won :thumb

You can check the results on Bet365. Down at the bottom, click on Results, choose Greyhounds, then under "Search by", choose "Top traps"

Sorry, missed a couple of words from my last post

You can check your own fucking results next time on Bet365. Down at the bottom, click on Results, choose Greyhounds, then under "Search by", choose "Top traps"

:wink

I posted that it had lost at 5 to 7. What is it about this comp' that it turns everyone into a fucking retard?

That's 655 by the way. Just in case anyone thinks 5 to 7 might be the price.:ohwell

Decimals :rant

:lol

Btw, in case you missed my joke, Yorkie....'Top Traps'....yeah you might have a point ODM :unsure

I posted that it had lost at 5 to 7. What is it about this comp' that it turns everyone into a fucking retard?

Don't know, but if you find an antidote, save some for the rest of us.

Btw, in case you missed my joke, Yorkie....'Top Traps'....yeah you might have a point ODM :unsure

I missed it, and still can't see it. I'll go and join Yorkie in retards corner. Or is it that Yorkie will come and join me?

Komp, I'm so misunderstood that I'm close to ringing you up again & having a 5 minute conversation that neither of us know what we're talking about :lol

I bet Rommel never had this problem :lookaround

Komp, I'm so misunderstood that I'm close to ringing you up again & having a 5 minute conversation that neither of us know what we're talking about :lol

I bet Rommel never had this problem :lookaround

Don't they make nail polish or something? I've seen 'em on the telly

lol my number is 07733662566 swoops. I was thinking of selling the number as a golden number but i cant find a website to check it out. I'll need to go put it on charge mind.

Fuck i remember the last call. I was stoned as fuck and suddenly there was swoops from the forum on my phone lol I couldnt work it all out.

It was a bit surreal :lol

.....am i going mad or did Komp just put his number on the internet :unsure

aye fuck it Swoops i dont care. Just a phone number. Anyone want to buy it? When i give it out folks say things like 'oh thats easy to remember' and 'i think ill remember that no problem' Pay As You Go too. any offers? (vodaphone)

Footie came into play on day 2, with a few smallish but valuable winners. thunder led the way on +7.75 followed by Corban on +4.39 & Madharry +1.32.
Seen had a small +1.88 winner making him +10.97 to Marcs +14, but Beamer lead the way with a +24.5 winner making him +29.5
Man City fucked all the easy pickers, what do they say about odds on away from home, boys ? :wink

Back